Currently, we are hiring!
BTA/MTA/CTA/Bachelor Biotechnology as technical assistance in the lab.
We are looking for you to support our motivated team in the field of research and development with focus on haemato-oncological diseases.
- High self-motivation, good planning and organization skills
- Work in accordance with standards and ISO
- Evaluation and documentation of results of the work
- Monitoring, maintenance and qualification of laboratory equipment
- Completed training as technical assistance (BTA/MTA/CTA) or BSc in Biotechnology
- Willingness to get in touch with technical working practices
- Excellent reliability, able to work independently
- Team player, flexibility and motivation
- Knowledge of MS-Office desirable
- Experiences in the focus of cell culture desirable
What we offer you:
- Collegial cooperation in dynamic and open-minded team
- Thorough goal-orientated training
- Be part of something bigger
If we do not have a suitable position for you, feel free to send us your unsolicited application.
We are frequently looking for outstanding individuals to join our team.